One of the most exciting book awards of the year SALISMANIA.com Awards is back. With more than 100 authors competing against each other, SALISMANIA.com Awards is always intense. This year marks the 4th annual competition, which means the stakes are higher than ever.
This year we will be ranking the books based on the SALISMANIA.com Book Ratings and SALISMANIA.com Reads ( on Interview and Book Review). The more rating and reads you have, the better is your chance of winning.
HOW CAN YOU INCREASE YOUR RANKINGS?
1. Share your book's review and interview which is published on SALISMANIA.com on your social media pages.
2. Ask your readers to read your book's review and interview which is published on SALISMANIA.com.
Every month last 5 ranked books will be eliminated from the SALISMANIA.com Book of the Year Award 2019. In order to stay in the competition, you need to keep increasing your SALISMANIA.com readers on a permanent basis.
Only the books reviewed on SALISMANIA.com are eligible for the nominations. So, if your book is not reviewed on SALISMANIA.com then drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org now!
Let's look at the SALISMANIA.com Best Book of the Year Award 2019 Nominees:
1. TRADE AND GROW RICH (Indrazith Shantharaj & Kirankumar Nayak)
2. THE COOKERY SHOW AND A LOVE STORY (Sourabh Mukherjee)
3. A SPECIAL DAY (Sourabh Mukherjee)
4. THE GIFT (Sourabh Mukherjee)
5. MERE KHAYAL (Dr. Manisha Yadav)
6. JUST KIDDING... YOURS, DESTINY (Anirban Das)
7. THE DEATH WISH (Sourabh Mukherjee)
8. MASKS (Sourabh Mukherjee)
9. AN AUTUMN TURMOIL (Sourabh Mukherjee)
10. DARIYA-E-EHSAAS (Dr. Manisha Yadav)
11. THE HUNT (Sourabh Mukherjee)
12. SNIPER's EYE (Mainak Dhar)
13. THE ART OF BUILDING EXPERIENTIAL EVENTS (Dr. Deepak Swaminathan)
14. GREED LUST ADDICTION (Ravi Dabral)
15. A FRIEND LIKE KARNA (Madhav Thapar)
16. CHESS WITHOUT A QUEEN (Virag Dhulia)
17. WHAT GOES INTO A BUTTERFLY? (Sunil Rajagopal)
18. WHAT NEXT? (Santhosh Gangadharan)
19. BEYOND 90 MINUTES (P.K.Banerjee & Anirban Chatterjee)
20. WOMAN AND HER MUSE (Lopamudra Banerjee)
21. MAKING A POEM (Vihang A Naik)
22. THE TIMES WE LIVE IN (Madhav Thapar)
23. I OWED YOU ONE (Madhu Vajpayee)
24. VYOM AND THE ROYAL WEAPON (TRIPTY BHARDWAJ)
25. THEY GO TO SLEEP (Saugata Chakraborty)
26. THE TEMPLE STOP (Harinder Cheema)
27. VOLCANIC MOMENTS (Mona Mohanty)
28. LOOKING THROUGH THE PRISM (Sujata Chatterjee)
29. THE A-Z OF MENTAL HEALTH (Arjun Gupta)
"Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else." - Vince Lombardi