One of the most exciting book awards of the year SALISMANIA.com Awards is back. With more than 100 authors competing against each other, SALISMANIA.com Awards is always intense. This year marks the 4th annual competition, which means the stakes are higher than ever.
This year we will be ranking the books based on the SALISMANIA.com Book Ratings and SALISMANIA.com Reads ( on Interview and Book Review). The more rating and reads you have, the better is your chance of winning.
HOW CAN YOU INCREASE YOUR RANKINGS?
1. Share your book's review and interview which is published on SALISMANIA.com on your social media pages.
2. Ask your readers to read your book's review and interview which is published on SALISMANIA.com.
Every month last 4 ranked book will be eliminated from the SALISMANIA.com Book of the Year Award 2019. In order to stay in the competition, you need to keep increasing your SALISMANIA.com readers on a permanent basis.
Let's look at the SALISMANIA.com Best Book of the Year Award 2019 Nominees:
1. TRADE AND GROW RICH (Indrazith Shantharaj & Kirankumar Nayak)
2. JUST KIDDING... YOURS, DESTINY (Anirban Das)
3. THE ART OF BUILDING EXPERIENTIAL EVENTS (Dr. Deepak Swaminathan)
4. SNIPER's EYE (Mainak Dhar)
5. THE COOKERY SHOW AND A LOVE STORY (Sourabh Mukherjee)
6. THE DEATH WISH (Sourabh Mukherjee)
7. GREED LUST ADDICTION (Ravi Dabral)
8. CHESS WITHOUT A QUEEN (Virag Dhulia)
9. MAKING A POEM (Vihang A Naik)
10. I OWED YOU ONE (Madhu Vajpayee)
11. MERE KHAYAL (Dr. Manisha Yadav)
12. A SPECIAL DAY (Sourabh Mukherjee)
13. DARIYA-E-EHSAAS (Dr. Manisha Yadav)
14. A FRIEND LIKE KARNA (Madhav Thapar)
15. WHAT NEXT? (Santhosh Gangadharan)
16. THEY GO TO SLEEP (Saugata Chakraborty)
17. WOMAN AND HER MUSE (Lopamudra Banerjee)
18. THE TIMES WE LIVE IN (Madhav Thapar)
19. VOLCANIC MOMENTS (Mona Mohanty)
20. BEYOND 90 MINUTES (P.K.Banerjee & Anirban Chatterjee)
21. THE HUNT (Sourabh Mukherjee)
22. THE GIFT (Sourabh Mukherjee)
23. MASKS (Sourabh Mukherjee)
24. A RECKLESS NIGHT (P.G.Van)
25. AN AUTUMN TURMOIL (Sourabh Mukherjee)
26. VYOM AND THE ROYAL WEAPON (TRIPTY BHARDWAJ)
27. THE A-Z OF MENTAL HEALTH (Arjun Gupta)
28. THE MYSTERIOUS WIDOWS OF MEHBOOBPURA (Anuradha Singh)
29. RANKSHETRAM PART 2 (Utkarsh Srivastava)
30. LOOKING THROUGH THE PRISM (Sujata Chatterjee)
"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose." - Lyndon B. Johnson
#SALISAFAQUE #SALISMANIAcomAwards #BESTBOOKTOREAD #BESTBOOKSTOREAD #BESTBOOKSOF2019 #BESTBOOKS #BESTBOOKSOFALLTIME #BOOKSTOREAD #BOOKSONLINE #BOOKSANDAUTHORS #AWARDS #AWARDS2019 #AWARDSHOW #AWARDWINNINGWEBSITES #AWARDIMAGE